Solution Architect - Productivity & Collaboration | National
|Position Type:||Part Time OR Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Specialist-Solution Architecture.pdf (PDF, 299KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Opportunity
- Flexible Work Options - full time/part time/job share/compressed working week
- Sydney or Melbourne CBD
- GT Digital Workspace Architecture, Group Technology
IAG is committed to enabling our people and partners with modern productivity and collaboration capabilities to enable great Customer outcomes. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop architecture solutions that enable business outcomes and drive the realisation of the Group Technology strategy and to be responsible for the development and maintenance of the architecture of IAG's systems across AU and NZ in line with Group Technology strategy.
You will have strong knowledge and skill in your technology domain and if you are a passionate thought leader, clear communicator, good problem solver, creative thinker, able to guide and influence others and drive innovation within the platform then this role is for you.
Group Technology also supports developing your capabilities and skills to be utilised more broadly across Group and to support you with your career aspirations.
- Identify, report and resolve gaps that may exist in the Application Portfolio Model (APM) and Technology Portfolio Model (TPM) for the Digital Workplace domain and ensure any deviations are reviewed and undergo governance as per defined processes.
- Contribute to the development of the various domain strategies and roadmaps as required to enable realisation of the business strategy whilst also minimising\eliminating technical debt
- Pragmatically use APM and TPM components in the development of solution and technical architecture and constructively challenge the APM & TPM where there are gaps or deficiencies.
- Produce architecture deliverables within agreed time and budget
- Keep all stakeholders informed in a timely manner of the status of the deliverables and provide recommendations
- Guide development of design and influence design decisions undertaken by platforms, vendors and partners across the domain. Actively Assure the design throughout delivery of the program of work.
- Advise business stakeholders on the impact of key architecture decisions and provide options with clearly articulated benefits and risks that enable the business to meet their performance and finance targets.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing solutions and technology architectures in the productivity and enterprise collaboration domain (including Microsoft Office 365)
- Demonstrable experience with solution architecture development, key design recommendations in a large enterprise environment preferably financial industry
- Experience facilitating workshops and building consensus around the overall solution design
- Tertiary or equivalent qualification/s in relevant technical fields
- Experience with formal architectural methods such as TOGAF
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.