Analyst Supplier Risk Management | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Analyst Supplier Risk Management.docx (Word, 64KB)
|Application Close Date:||03-May-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The unique value of the role is to build capability across procurement and the broader organisation in terms of Procurement process; specifically, the management of risk, performance and relationship with our key suppliers.
This includes administering and managing the processes related to supplier governance within the end-to-end procurement model as well as ensuring these supports the IAG strategy of driving operational simplification and scalability, customer satisfaction and organisational agility. Scope includes all Divisions located in Australia.
- Administer and manage the supplier requirements of the Procurement and Outsourcing Policies across our partners and suppliers. This includes insuring IAG's suppliers are segmented and managed according to the level of risk the represent
- This management of supplier risk requirements will support the:
o Identification and management of supplier risks and compliance
o Enhancement of supplier performance and results
o Optimisation of partner and supplier relationships
o Enhancement to category management capabilities
o Drive simplicity of our procurement systems, processes and policies
o Development of supplier management capability across IAG
- Develop and manage the functional use of IAG's Supplier Risk systems and ensure their utilisation across stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a supplier governance register
- Support the development and execution of IAG's Responsible Sourcing program
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Procurement, Category Management, Contract Management and or Strategic Sourcing
- Experience leading programmes where change management has been a critical component for success
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large company organisational structure
- Business or equivalent bachelor's Degree
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.