Analyst Policy and Regulatory Compliance | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Analyst Policy & Regulatory Compliance.docx (Word, 64KB)
|Application Close Date:||03-May-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The unique value of the role is to build capability across procurement and the broader organisation in terms of procurement governance; specifically, maintaining the procurement, travel and fleet policies and ensuring procurement compliance to regulations.
This includes ensuring the function supports the IAG strategy of driving operational simplification and scalability, customer satisfaction and organisational agility. Scope includes the Australia Division and Group Divisions located in Australia.
- Define and implement a best practice "One IAG" procurement governance framework, including:
o Developing and maintaining the Group Procurement Policy, Travel & Fleet policies
o Alignment to Regulator policy requirements
o Development and delivery of IAG's Responsible Sourcing Program
o Driving simplicity of our procurement policies
- Embed procurement governance requirements within the Procurement function and wider business
- Work with business stakeholders to support implementation and embedment of policies
- Engage with major stakeholders to understand requirements, drive compliance, and build mutually valuable relationships
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Procurement, Category Management, Contract Management and or Strategic Sourcing
- Significant experience leading programmes where change management has been a critical component for success
- Understanding of regulatory compliance requirement
- Understanding of Risk management
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large company organisational structure
- Business or equivalent bachelor's Degree
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.