Senior Service Designer | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Senior Service Designer.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-May-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Due to an internal secondment, we are looking for a talented Senior Service Designer to join our team in Sydney on a 12-month contract. As an experienced CX Designer, you will use human centred and evidence based design to consistently apply, use and improve service design methodologies and tools. You will have the ability to create and anticipate solutions that deliver customer and business value through human experiences.
- Collaborate with the business, experts and customers to identify evidence-based opportunities that improve customer experience and deliver business value
- Design fit-for-purpose solutions that meet customer desirability and align to business viability and feasibility
- Support the delivery of road maps that enable the business to successfully execute on design opportunities
- Create frameworks that enable the business to make strategic decisions
- Champion HCD within the business
- Create and manage tools and templates for the service design team
Experience & Skills
- Design practice gained through experience within a large corporate design team within Insurance, Financial Services, Telco, or Customer Service industries
- Experience in leading successful outcome driven projects
- Strong history of delivery with tangible project outcomes and portfolios
- Have an awareness of the skills below including skilled application of at least 5 of the key areas: User research techniques, Customer focussed validation, Behavioural design, Communication, Systems thinking, Data analysis, Synthesis, Prototyping, Workshop facilitation, User testing.
- Be highly collaborative people person
- Have a passion for mentoring and coaching others
- Desire to seek out alternative stakeholders and designers' views in order to drive efficiency and constructive dissent
- Ability to swiftly translate agreed visions, into balanced innovative, pragmatic experiences ensuring our customers are always at the core of our decisions
- Create customer journey maps, identifying customer needs and opportunities
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position