Talent Acquisition Consultant - Risk Portfolio | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Apr-2019|
- Risk Portfolio
- Sydney Based
- 6 month initial fixed term opportunity
- Thrive in making a difference and providing trusted advice
- Culture of inclusive interactions and a sense of belonging with our people
A 6 month fixed term opportunity has become available to join our IAG Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will be empowered and supported to own your business relationships within the Risk Portfolio. You will also provide effective recruitment and selection advice, continuous improvement recommendations, as well as recruitment coaching and support to meet and exceed the needs of your stakeholders.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders to effectively plan, understand and execute hiring needs
- Build and manage strong networks and talent pools of passive and active candidates
- Provide trusted advice to hiring managers and the business around market conditions, remuneration, recruitment strategies, challenges and expected outcomes
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Strategic sourcing via LinkedIn Recruiter and other channels, networking and effective talent pipeline management
- Leverage data, analytics and market insights to influence hiring decisions
- Strategically source, manage, review and innovate the hiring of specialist roles to effectively place top talent across the organisation
Skills & Experience
- Experience recruiting across risk program
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to proactively provide strategic and customer centric solutions
- Strong background in strategic and proactive sourcing
- Experience analysing, sharing and showcasing market, customer, business and financial insights
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) to effectively manage stakeholder and candidate expectations
- Driven to succeedand motivated to provide the best quality recruitment services and outcomes as well as being able to identify areas of improvement
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, everchanging environment within a complex organisation
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures and passions.
We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do.
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!