Case Manager | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
CGU has an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our Victorian Workers Compensation team managing a Medical Management portfolio based in Melbourne CBD.
The Case Manager position would suit someone who thrives in a customer focused environment and enjoys working with people. The primary purpose of the Case Manager role is to assist in the management of Workers Compensation claims with the aim to help injured worker's recovery and return to work as quickly and safely as possible.
- Delivering exceptional service to support the recovery of injured workers
- Provide exceptional customer service to employers and build relationships with all stakeholders
- Attend and participate in Claims Reviews or other employer engagement as appropriate to the portfolio
- Review claims and to ensure entitlements are appropriate in accordance with relevant legislation & guidelines
- Manage other core claims management functions such as weekly compensation and medical expense benefit
Skills & Experience
- Proven customer service experience in a customer centred role (essential)
- Passion to learn and develop.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional communicator
- Resilient, displays empathy and able to communicate with all walks of life
- Displays a drive for results and is outcome focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.