Specialist, Capability Design & Development | International
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Specialist-Capability Design and Development.pdf (PDF, 301KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose and unique contribution of your role is to build the current and future capabilities that will support the Group Technology Platforms, Infrastructure, Architecture, Technology Operations and STC teams in delivering to efficiency, speed and quality objectives.
For your role to make a difference, you will be customer focussed, results driven and able to work collaboratively with our people, customers and partners. You will cultivate innovation within your team and partners and will demonstrate and encourage life-long learning and continuous improvement.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Group Technology and IAG.
- Design, develop, and manage appropriate talent and recruitment controls for Group Technology
- Own and manage the vacant role prioritisation process and release of new roles
- Provide updates to the TLT and ELT on recruitment progress, metrics, process and priorities
- Act as an escalation point for Talent Acquisition and Group Tech on recruitment requests/issues
- Work with Talent Acquisition to improve talent acquisition processes in line with the needs of Group Technology.
- Lead the development of an employment brand for Group Technology that will improve our ability to source talent
- Establish and maintain partnering relationships with organisations who can support future talent needs for Group Technology (e.g. Universities, Training orgs – such as General Assembly)
- Lead the development of recruitment ‘technology personas' that will help us to recruit the right future focused talent.
- 5+ years of experience in technology recruitment or similar HR role
- Ability to build, and embed a digital/technology employment brand with demonstrated successes.
- Experience in working with, presenting to, and managing stakeholders at a senior management and executive level.
- Experience in building industry relationships.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.