Governance Advisor | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD on Page - Governance Advisor 2019.docx (Word, 52KB)
PD on Page - Governance Advisor 2019.docx (Word, 52KB)
|Application Close Date:||06-Apr-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We have a unique opportunity, that will allow you to position a major program at a strategic level and see you gaining deep insights into all our IAG brands, products and channels. Ideally you will have extensive exposure working within major programs /projects and in-depth experience in general insurance. Your natural ability to build solid stakeholder relationships and attain essential information, will be utilized to consult throughout the organization and consolidate information.
You will be responsible for coordinating and leading program governance activity including CEO reports, Program Management Office reports, Steering Committee reports, Executive Manager working group materials and adhoc Executive Level reporting and positioning. You will be required to generate standard reports and supplement this material with adhoc material to facilitate and support discussions, decisions and action implementation.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Understand the release level activity, milestones and progress across the entire program
- Proactively liaise with selected stakeholders to gather insights and information as required to assist with development of materials
- Develop materials from multiple inputs and various sources to facilitate discussion and decisions
- Produce monthly and quarterly reporting on program status, milestones, risks and future milestones for established governance forums
- Develop ad-hoc materials focused on set program/projects with the intent to progress and ensure future milestones to internal stakeholders as required for various levels of organisational engagement
Skills & Experience
- General Insurance experience ideally in a similar role
- A background in consulting would be advantageous but not necessary
- Involvement working on ASX listed programmes/projects
- Ability to consolidate large amounts information
- Can build credible, respected relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Can write and present coherently and with clarity on complex governance issues.
- Can flexibly respond to changes in priorities and demands for work, and undertakes effective risk management
Click ‘Apply' and start your career conversation with Talent Acquisition!
Make sure to discuss all internal applications with your current manager before applying. Please note, your eligibility for release on secondment opportunities is dependent approval from your current manager.
Should your application proceed to reference check stage, your current manager will be contacted.