Consultant, Professional Risk Claims | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD on Page - Consultant, PRI Claims.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||12-Apr-2019|
Closer #Braver #Faster
We have an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, high performing team which manages professional risk indemnity claims from lodgement to finalisation. Among the many functions required in this role is to deliver best-practice customer experiences and claim outcomes.
- Assessing policy response, the insured's liability and the likely cost of the claim
- Highly accurate claim-reserving on a most-probable-outcome basis
- Customer-service focus
- Dispute resolution skill
- Support the achievement of CGU's objective of being a leader in the intermediated insurance industry by demonstrating behaviours which enable effective teamwork and proactive, efficient Claims management
- Ensure claims are escalated to the appropriate team member for approval if they are above the set delegation.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in management of professional indemnity claims to optimal outcomes.
- Ability to build and maintain service quality and customer service excellence to achieve desired service metrics.
- Ability to effectively build and manage relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional risks insurance claims' experience (required)
- Relevant legal or equivalent tertiary degree (preferred)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.