Complaints Resolution Officer (CRO) | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Feb-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
CGU has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Complaints Resolution Officer to join our unique team within the Victorian Workers Compensation claims business to actively promote the escalation of customer dissatisfaction and taking steps to resolve individual complaints and/or implement strategies to improve customer experiences that enable realisation of our service objectives. This is a 12 month contract.
- Ensure that all expressions of dissatisfaction are accurately reported through our systems within agreed timeframes.
- Examine and identify the source of dissatisfaction while taking proactive steps in resolving the complaint.
- Responsibility for distributing weekly and monthly reports of complaint to management and the regulatory body.
- Identify key trends and remedies to improve customer experiences, while delivering exceptional customer service.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive customer service experience including complaints management (essential)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional communicator
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Resilient, displays empathy and able to communicate with all walks of life
- Ambition to learn and develop your skills further
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.