Atlassian Configuration Analyst | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD CD Administrator and Configuration Analyst - CD Toolchain .docx (Word, 59KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
This role sits within Cloud and Continuous Delivery Services area within Customer Labs of IAG. The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to enable the IAG business to enhance, digitise and automate agile business processes using continuous delivery tools through detailed analysis and interpretation of complex business need, design, development, support and maintenance of continuous delivery programs and systems.
The role provides ongoing requirements consultation, customer service, technical configuration, design and training in the Atlassian toolset; predominantly Jira, Confluence, add ons applications and Development tools.
- Deliver and contribute to the team roadmap, to provide technical consultation, customer support and training, system maintenance, configuration, automation and continuous improvements.
- Research, identify and define the scope for strategic initiatives to support all IAG teams in their adoption of JIRA and Confluence and add ons.
- Work in an Agile environment on Kanban and Sprint work concurrently, managing workload to provide excellent customer service and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure solution design meet the needs of all users and configuration maintains the stability health of our systems
- Implementation of agile delivery methodologies and continuous delivery solutions through cross-functional teams
Skills & Experience
- Advance knowledge and experience with JIRA and Confluence Administration
- Proactive approach to work
- Good understanding of agile delivery
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Desire to help people and improve knowledge and processes
- Prior experience with Business Analysis, Consulting and requirement gathering
- Exposure to large complex project environments
- Ability to develop and deliver 1:1 and group training sessions
- Capability to process documents and user guides
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.