Manager, Executive Remuneration | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Manager, Executive Remuneration 2019.docx (Word, 90KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We have an ideal opportunity for you to bring your extensive experience in executive remuneration, governance and strong stakeholder engagement to our exciting new role. Your unique contribution will allow you to make a positive impact, whilst you manage and improve the executive remuneration and equity plan function within Australia's largest general insurer.
- Lead a team ensuring a connection to IAG's purpose and deliver a high performance agile culture which is role modelled through the Spirit.
- Supporting the business through the provision of remuneration advice that is commercial, compliant and aligned to enable IAG to deliver on its strategy,
- Take a lead role in preparation and review of advice, papers, reporting, disclosure and benchmarking of remuneration for the Board and executives
- Ensure valued, compliant and cost-effective share plan programs are delivered, managing the external share plan contract to agreed service levels
- Manage the non-Executive Director and executive performance and remuneration review processes
- Work closely with the Remuneration teams across Australia and New Zealand to ensure harmonisation across the Group.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience in a remuneration position in an organisation of significant complexity or consulting on remuneration to complex organisations with direct involvement in the executive remuneration field
- Experience in managing executive remuneration and its reporting in a ASX listed company, notably Board paper writing and remuneration report disclosures
- Australian financial services experience will be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience working with and advising senior executives
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.