Pricing Analyst | National
|Category:||Pricing and Underwriting|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| AU DIV EOI Form 2019.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||08-May-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Bring your enthusiastic approach to work and natural curiosity to problem solve through innovation and persistence. You will have the opportunity to price various consumer portfolios throughout all our brands, whilst supporting our key stakeholders within the organisation. You will also be given the chance to work on ground-breaking, innovative projects that will see you delivering the best in class pricing capability for our Australian division.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Design and maintenance of pricing algorithms, feeding directly from pricing models
- Generate business pricing and portfolio insights from portfolio data and implement improvements from the insights
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to integrate pricing models and implement improvements
- Support Segment Leads with insights into key segments that are driving material trends in performance and provide recommendations on pricing actions to deliver results against margin and growth targets
- Help to bring close stakeholders along the build journey to best in class pricing
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a numerical or analytical discipline i.e. Finance, Mathematics or Statistics or Actuarial related field with demonstrated equivalent experience (Preferable)
- Up to 3 years' experience working in an actuarial role within insurance would be highly favourable
- Ability to present technical information to a broad audience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel
- Experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python or equivalent
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.