Fraud Risk Manager | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Risk and Compliance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Specialist Fraud & Corruption (External) - AUD AO Fraud & Investigations FINAL.docx (Word, 87KB)
|Application Close Date:||14-Mar-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to build the fraud and corruption capability across the Australia region through the implementation of the Australia Division Fraud and Corruption Control Plan. The role will also be responsible for providing specialist support to the Australia Division business units in executing their responsibilities in accordance with their Fraud and Corruption Control Plan.
- Engage with business unit stakeholders across the Australia Division to deliver fraud and corruption risk assessments as identified within business unit level Fraud and Corruption Control Plans (FCP)
- Conduct annual reviews of all business unit FCP's, utilising the output from fraud and corruption risk assessments, to identify activity to be undertaken throughout the duration of the FCP to drive an uplift of maturity across the areas of Prevention, Detection and Response
- Provide specialist advice, by way of fraud risk assessment, over any new product or process in development across the Australia Division
- Support the Australia Division in complying with the Group Fraud and Corruption Control Framework
- Support the Manager, Fraud and Corruption Control in the overall administration of the Australia Division FCP
- Develop and maintain procedures and protocols relating to the prevention, detection and response to fraud and corruption across the Australia Division
- Provide ongoing review to ensure procedures and protocols are effectively implemented across the Australia Division business units, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build a Fraud and Corruption Communication and Education strategy to drive awareness and support an uplift in capability across the Australia Division
- Liaise with Learning and Development to develop targeted training to drive a consistent approach to awareness, training and education programs
- Provide ongoing review and challenge of the first line of defence fraud and corruption risk activities to drive a consistent, best practice approach to the management of fraud and corruption risk
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the development and implementation of effective fraud and corruption control plans within complex public or private sector organisations, including the delivery of fraud and corruption risk assessments
- Sound knowledge of Fraud Risk Management practices
- Practical knowledge of relevant laws, legislations and codes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills within a complex organisation
- Ability to evaluate business process and practice to provide insight and input to strategies and business improvements
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field (Fraud Risk Management) or related fields
- Relevant industry qualifications or certification e.g. ACFE
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.