Business Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Mar-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We currently have an opportunity for a Claims Consultant to join IAG within their commercial claims team. The role is working for CGU Insurance in our stylish Sydney CBD offices; managing a portfolio of commercial claims and liaising with key stakeholders.
CGU forms part of Insurance Australia Group (IAG) and it is a leading provider of quality insurance products associated with business, industrial or rural lines as well as similar type schemes within the Australian insurance market.
- Proactive end-to-end management of commercial claims within designated authority limits
- Focus on meeting customer expectations and service level agreements via phone and email
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims
- Conduct evaluations and investigations by gathering and documenting relevant information
- Assist team members and identify opportunities for improvement to support team achievements
Skills & Experience
- Previous claims handling experience is desirable
- Customer service backgrounds within insurance will also be considered
- Strong attention to detail , excellent customer service skills and a passion for helping people
- Computer competency and ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Attentive and confident communication with customers and stakeholders
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.