Manager, Technology Procurement | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| GT PD Manager-Technology Procurement.pdf (PDF, 299KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
This is a newly created position within Commercial & Partner Management team in IAG Group Technology. The purpose and unique contribution of your role is to manage a system of work in which drives sustainable value across Technology 3rd party spend. You will be driving efficiency, continuous improvement, innovation, lowest total cost and forging stronger partnerships with internal stakeholders and our IT partners.
- Develop category plans, strategy, sourcing and the development of commercial agreements
- Provide Procurement and Category management leadership including the development of sourcing strategies
- Ensure Technology Procurement has a clearly defined strategy and plan to execute
- People management of the Technology Procurement team
- Coach and develop Technology Procurement team members
- Oversee a portfolio of Technology Procurement category strategies and events to maximise savings, minimise risk and maximise the quality of service delivered from suppliers
- Set Technology Procurement guidelines and processes, to ensure effective Procurement operations
- Ensure procurement activities support a proactive risk culture and comply with governance requirements
- Identify benefit opportunities across the Technology portfolio
- Benchmark IAG ICT services against IT Industry Trends
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years procurement / category management experience in Information & Communication Technology
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Strong people management & development capability
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Prior experience with project management and planning skills
- Proven reporting and research skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, (3% kiwisaver), 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.