Injury Management Advisor | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Mar-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting as soon as possible, we have a permanent full time position available for an Injury Management Advisor to join our multidisciplinary Compulsory Third Party (CTP) team. This role incorporates use of your medical knowledge and clinical experience to optimise health outcomes for customers. Strong communication, influencing and problem solving skills are required to build relationships with stakeholders, allied health professionals and injured parties.
- Key point of contact to CTP Claims Consultants and relevant stakeholders regarding assessment of claims
- Ensure high quality and cost effective services are being delivered
- Contribute to case conferencing to improve results for customers and the business
- Develop, maintain and improve key injury management strategies as required
Skills & Experience
- Allied health background and qualifications in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Nursing, Exercise Physiology or other relevant health disciplines (essential)
- Three years clinical experience (desirable)
- Previous CTP or related insurance experience (e.g. Workers Compensation, Life, Trauma, Disability) (desirable)
- Experience in an influencing and collaborative role desired
- Demonstrated delivery of medical/clinical strategies
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible for the AHPRA registration process
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.