Property Assessor - Technical | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- This role offers Flexibility and Autonomy
- Be based in Sydney Metro
- Join a Friendly and Supportive Team
Due to growth within our business, we are in search of another customer focused, team playing assessor to join our team. You will enjoy learning from others and you will also bring your valuable knowledge and experience to our role. You will have the opportunity to use your trade expertise to assess domestic property claims, prepare detailed assessment reports, write and validate scopes of works, maintain cost control, ensure work is completed to the highest standards and support our Claims team. A can-do attitude is essential to ensure you further develop in our team, therefore if you are ready to join a supportive organisation and work for Australia's largest insurer, please read on.
You role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by setting clear expectations around timelines, next steps, accountabilities and actioning what we commit to doing.
- Effectively manage your time to ensure your availability to assess, investigate, quantify the repair required and provide a detailed report, scope of works and a repair/replace/settlement recommendation to the claims Case Manager within 72 hours of attendance.
- Drive for cost effective solutions with our Partner Network to meet the agreed target for average claims cost (TBA)
- Contribute to our Customer Advocacy and Partner NPS score by delivering on effective and efficient performance routines
- Drive effective and efficient assessment processes by identifying areas for continuous Improvement
Keys skills and experience required
- Trade Qualification
- Driver's license
- Experience in writing and preparing medium to large loss Scope of Works and repair schedule management/supervision
- Experience in preparation of detailed Assessment Reports
- Background in domestic dwelling construction & repair
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.