Specialist, Agile Coach | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| 5421-Final GT PD Specialist-Delivery Coach.pdf (PDF, 304KB)
Specialist, Agile Coach.pdf (PDF, 124KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Mar-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose and unique contribution of your role is to partner with delivery teams, and leaders to lift capability and embed industry standard delivery practices.
For your role to make a difference, you will be customer focused, results driven and able to work collaboratively with our people, customers and partners. You will cultivate innovation within your team and partners and will demonstrate and encourage life-long learning and continuous improvement.
If you are a dynamic Agile Coach who is passionate about continuous learning and cutting-edge ways of working, we want to talk to you today. Ideally you will have experience working across a variety of organisations and bring with you exceptional, large scale transformation experience.
- Provide coaching to all teams about contemporary behaviours, mind-sets and practices in line with industry best practices, such as Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Design Thinking, DevOps etc
- Advise and guide delivery teams, leaders and business stakeholders about Agile Delivery and new ways of working, and design a collaborative training approach to provide mentoring, coaching, and training
- Execute industry best practices research to capture the latest industry insights for continuously uplift IAG delivery approach
- Measure effectiveness of agile delivery throughout the organisation and work with teams to fine tune change
Skills & Experience
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to convert data into information.
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, facilitating and workshopping skills
- Expert knowledge of modern software delivery practices including Agile, Lean, XP, Design Thinking, DevOps etc
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective standards, processes and tools.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
- Significant experience in implementing SAFe in a large organisation
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.