Senior Pricing Analyst | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Pricing and Underwriting|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #FASTER #BRAVER
- Amazing Growth and Development Opportunity
- Sydney CBD
- 13% Superannuation plus 50% insurance discounts
This is an amazing opportunity for Pricing Analyst who has a passion for Actuary and Pricing. You will be joining our 3yr old insurance business IAL, who are focused on delivering its products in a low-cost and innovative way. You will be part of a small internal team that works with a range of external business partners, and as such provides a unique perspective on how an insurance business operates from end-to-end.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Working with Pricing Manager to develop Pricing recommendations.
- Assist in various Projects where a Pricing view would complement the activities being undertaken.
- Liaise with Internal & External stakeholders to develop the IAL brand.
- Efficient extraction & subsequent analysis of internal data for both ad-hoc analysis & reporting purposes.
Skills & Experience
- Desired - Prior practical experience in the analysis of complex data.
- Essential – good communication skills, being able to explain complex.
- Analysis/concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Essential – VBA & SQL skills.
- Desired –Other programming skills (Python, R, Tableau).
- General Insurance experience would be beneficial.
- Relevant Qualifications in Actuarial Sciences / Statistics or similar.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.