Delivery Principal | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Delivery Principal v1.4 - Updated.docx (Word, 57KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
At IAG, our purpose is to make your world a safer place. We are customer led and data driven and believe we have important responsibilities to enable the communities and people we service to be safer, stronger and more confident. In order to deliver on this purpose, we expect our people to demonstrate the IAG Spirit, take reasonable care for their Health & Safety and to celebrate and respect diversity in all its forms.
The purpose of the role is to contribute to the delivery capability within Customer Labs, Data as part of the Data Strategy and Delivery Optimisation team as we work towards developing solutions to deliver strategic initiatives on which IAG's future decisions will be built.
The Delivery Principal will use lean and agile principles and leverage diversity in thought leadership.
- Lead and manage timely delivery of strategic and prioritised initiatives on the strategic roadmap
- Effective and innovative communication of goals, expected outcomes, approaches, issue and risk management working across all IAG divisions
- Support team members to identify best methods to contribute / collaborate within and across organisational boundaries, including using agreed reporting tools and systems
- Support and provide guidance towards building the delivery capability in CL Data
- Contribute to Customer Labs Ways of Workings and its continuous improvement
Skills & Experience
- High result oriented and outcome focused attitude
- Powerful communication skills including the ability to translate deep technical concepts into simple and easily understood business terms
- Advanced stakeholder management and relationship building skills, including the ability to lead and coordinate meetings and present to/ engage with senior leadership
- Advanced ability in building and inspiring high performing teams
- Advanced strategy and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An accomplished thought leader
- Exceptional negotiation skills and managerial courage
- Strong customer focus and collaborative mindset
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.