Delivery Principal | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Delivery Principal v1.4 - Updated.docx (Word, 57KB)
|Application Close Date:||16-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
At IAG, our purpose is to make your world a safer place. We are customer led and data driven and believe we have important responsibilities to enable the communities and people we service to be safer, stronger and more confident. In order to deliver on this purpose, we expect our people to demonstrate the IAG Spirt, take reasonable care for their Health & Safety and to celebrate and respect diversity in all its forms.
The purpose of the role is to have delivery capability in Customer Labs, CL Data Strategy & Delivery Optimisation team to stay focused and organised as we deliver solutions towards the CL Data strategic initiatives on which IAG's future decisions will be built.
The Delivery Principal will use lean and agile principles and leverage diversity in thought leadership to scope out and size the problem and solutions and determine the course of action to follow.
This role would also support and enable CL Data to contribute to the Customer LAB ways of working.
- Lead and manage timely delivery of strategic and prioritised initiatives for CL Data
- Build the Huddle Lead capacity for CL Data working across all IAG divisions
- Communicating the goals, expected outcomes, approach and risks across Customer Labs and stakeholder networks
- Coordinate with other leads in Data Strategy & Delivery Optimisation team to maintain status of initiative using agreed reporting tools and systems and alleviate challenges and issues
- Supports team members to identify best methods to contribute / collaborate within and across organisational boundaries
- Contribute to Customer Labs Ways of Workings and its continuous improvement
- Delegated authority - Dollar value for approval or role level People authority – No Direct Reports
- VARI Assign authority – The right to assign tasks and manage the workload of the team
Skills & Experience
- High result oriented and outcome focussed attitude
- Advanced strategy and planning skills
- Powerful communication skills including the ability to translate deep technical concepts into simple and easily understood business terms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An accomplished thought leader in driving strategy
- Exceptional negotiation skills and managerial courage
- Strong customer focus and collaborative mindset
- Able to lead and coordinate meetings and present to/ engage with senior leadership
- Advanced stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Advanced ability in building and inspiring high performing teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Analysis, Analytics/Data Science, Management Information Systems or related field Industry and/or field experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.