Customer Relation Specialist | NSW Sydney Inner
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Mar-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Relations Specialist to join our Customer Relations Team based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane offices. This role involves managing Customer disputes by effectively handling objections with excellent communication skills. You will be making decisions on claims matters and either be maintaining or overturning previous business decisions. You will also be required to prepare related documentation including letters to customers and submissions to external stakeholder in this role. This opportunity will enhance your dispute resolution skills and help further your insurance career.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the CR team to build a inspiring team culture
- Review, manage and resolve customer disputes in accordance with the Industry Code of Practice.
- Proactively identifying customer irritants and/or process deficiencies and record/escalate these as appropriate.
- Have strong customer service, complaint handling and stakeholder engagement skills. Ability to build meaningful relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to Complaints and Dispute Resolution
- Knowledge of insurance and claims or sales processes
- Resilient, displays empathy and able to communicate with all walks of life
- Effective and efficient decision making and time management skills with the ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, ability to read and interpret technical reports
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional verbal and written communicator
- Conciliation & negotiation skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.