Specialist - Security Control Testing | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Specialist - Security Control Assessment.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Jan-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of this role is to help protect IAG's digital and information assets by ensuring continued operation of assessment solutions as well as validation of required cyber controls through security certification / assessment.
A major sophisticated cyber-attack against IAG could have a catastrophic impact on the business, and this team is one of the main lines of defence against such an attack.
- Ensure that solutions in use by the Assessment team remain operational. This requires vendor engagement and following up on tickets when issues occur.
- Ensure that systems and third parties comply with legislative, regulatory and internal security requirements by conducting assessments of systems and/or processes.
- Identify and manage instances of Shadow IT and work with the Cyber Strategy & Governance team to identify high risk implementations and ensure that treatment plans are created.
- Automating of Assessment services to assist in increasing coverage.
- Update and maintain Assessment dashboards and assist the Cyber Security Assessment team to develop and implement regular reports that showcase how Assessment positively affects the overall risk profile.
- Identify practical improvements to processes that would improve agility and allow greater utilisation of self-service capabilities.
Skills & Experience
- Thorough understanding of Cloud and other Security Standards / Frameworks e.g. CSA CCM, NIST CSF, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS
- Proven experience working with Cloud Access Security Broker technologies such as Symantec CloudSOC (Elastica), Skyhigh, Forcepoint, and server protection/file integrity monitoring technologies such as Symantec Data Center Security.
- Exposure to and familiarity with ticketing solutions e.g. ServiceNow, Jira etc.
- Advanced Excel skills including Excel programming and data modelling
- Experience developing reports in tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline is essential
- One or more relevant industry certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, PCI-P/PCI ISA
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.