Senior Specialist Fraud Risk | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Risk and Compliance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Specialist Fraud and Corruption Oct 18.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||08-Feb-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide group level thought leadership and specialist 2nd line advice, oversight and challenge ensuring all Divisions and Business Units implement effective systems of work to manage the risk of fraud and corruption.
- Oversight and challenge the adherence to the Group Fraud and Corruption Control Framework and Policy by supporting and liaising with Risk Advisors across the Group.
- Provide thought leadership on effective Fraud and Corruption programs across the Group.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure fraud detection technology and analysis tools are fit for purpose.
- Oversight, challenge and advise across significant Risk Profiles to develop and present a Group view of Fraud and Corruption risks, making recommendations to senior management.
- Provide Fraud and Corruption risk insights concerning group-wide exposures, emerging risks and industry trends.
- Provide specialist advice on the design and operation of effective Fraud and Corruption controls and processes.
These are the skills and experience we're looking for
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in fraud and corruption risk management, preferably in Financial Services in first and/or second line roles.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of effective fraud and corruption control programs within complex environments.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to effectively engage and influence across all levels of management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to actively keep abreast of changes in external environments and translate into internal environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across whole of function and broader group to reach a common approach.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to