Senior Specialist, Domain Architecture Compute and Storage | International
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose and unique contribution of your role is to lead strategy and roadmap development for Compute and Storage services across AU and NZ that support the enterprise objectives of IAG. For your role to make a difference you will have strong knowledge and skill in the Compute and Storage domains, be a clear communicator, good problem solver and creative thinker.
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Group Technology and IAG.
- Develop and maintain strategy and roadmaps for both Compute and Storage services across AU and NZ to deliver on Group Technology and IAG Group business strategy
- Collaborate closely with the business to define and drive the IAGs cloud adoption activities, that will pragmatically deliver the strategy and enable IAG to realise the benefits from its execution
- Oversee the creation of reusable compute and storage architecture patterns and services, for both cloud based and on-premise services, as a basis for project solutioning and execution
- Oversee the creation of hosting architecture for projects and other initiatives that realise the strategy and resolve identified gaps and deficiencies in a timely manner
Skills & Experience
- Anticipates the organisation's future position on compute, storage and cloud technology-related trends
- Outlines organizational implications associated with major IT trends
- Directs the discussion of issues and considerations for adopting an open architecture
- Assesses and communicates the business costs, benefits, risks and issues for alternative solutions.
- Demonstrable experience with domain architecture, and roadmap development and solution architecture for cross-functional and diverse environments
- Experience facilitating workshops and building consensus around a shared vision
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.