Workforce Forecasting Analyst | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the Workforce Forecast Analyst (WFM) is to create, maintain and update long, and medium-term forecasts to maximise customer performance results for all IAG WFM business units. It involves utilising the workforce management data, call management data and other sources where required to build strategic forecasts. Moreover, it involves participating in strategy planning, recruitment and attrition planning to determine staffing needs across all business units.
- Accountable for delivery and outcomes as agreed in consultation with business including the building and maintenance of 3 years out to 2 weeks forecast for call and AHT specific portfolios within IAG.
- Responsible for all FTE modelling and financial budgeting relating to FTE, using your advanced analytical skills and expert workforce management knowledge to create modelling of scenarios requested by your business units, enabling them to make decisions on the direction of their business unit.
- Using your analytical skills conduct daily/ weekly analysis to identify operational issues, changes to customer behavior and staffing data (adherence, shrinkage, operations). Then communicate findings to business stakeholders providing analysis that can be clearly understood by business representatives including senior management.
- Through strong analytical data analysis build attrition and recruitment plans for your business units, liaising with Forecast and Schedulers to examine future recruitment needs including FTE, shift type (fixed or flexible) and business unit requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years in forecasting, modelling and scheduling experience.
- Expert in knowledge of WFM methodologies, software and best practice.
- Forward thinker, aligning future capacity plans to changes in customer behavior and business targets.
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Work Force Planning certification.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, (3% kiwisaver), 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.