Lead, Productivity and Collaboration | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| GT PD Lead-Productivity and Collaboration.pdf (PDF, 323KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Jan-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Lead Productivity and Collaboration | Employee Experience| Group Technology
- IAG is Australia and New Zealand's largest general insurance organisation and the parent company for many leading brands including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Lumley
- Join a team whose mission is to enable world-class technology experiences for IAG's 18,000+ employees and partners across Australia, New Zealand and our other locations
- At IAG, the employee technology experience is directly connected to overall business performance – including enabling better external customer experiences, employee productivity, talent attraction and retention, and innovation
As Lead, Productivity and Collaboration, you will provide both people and technical leadership to a team of Productivity and Collaboration Specialists. You will ensure that the day to day operational requirements are met, that the team members are looked after and guided as per direction and that solutions to cater for that direction are offered.
Your high performing team will provide following portfolio of collaboration services to staff across the IAG group in Australia and NZ.
- Office365 tenancy and associated services including;
- OneDrive for business;
- SharePoint team sites; and
- Office suite;
- Enterprise social (Yammer); and
- Video content hosting services
You will make a difference by understanding business and employee needs, know where the industry is going, and developing and maintaining a service strategy that delivers an exceptional employee experience.
#IAGGroupTech #EmployeeCollaboration #ProductManagement
- Provide thought leadership, championing quality issues while supporting the team in their daily activities with the view of delivering short to medium term strategy as per the strategic roadmap
- Coach, guide and support team to enhance their technical skills and capabilities
- Provide support to the team in their daily activities with the view of delivering short to medium term strategy as per the strategic roadmap
- Stand in as a 2IC for the reporting manager as required
- Support the manager in the identification and evaluation of new service capabilities and adjustments in service offerings by analysing and aligning to business and/or partner objectives
- Support the manager in the development of service roadmaps related to partnering objectives, including timelines for technology adoption, refresh, and retirement
- Support the manager in the development of business cases for technology investment
- Analyse alternative solutions, develop a project recommendation, and guide the development of a proof of concept aligned to business case objectives
- Monitor performance using management information systems, business and vendor engagement and observations. Take action to address performance gaps.
- Build effective working relationships. Work closely with the business and various cross functional teams to manage the platform effectively and better enable end users
- Have an appreciation for cost drivers and alert manager to cost opportunities or risks
- Contribute to both Group Technology and IAG performance with insights, collaborative input and expertise that promotes value creation, innovation and improved performance
- Conduct service reviews to identify potential performance improvements, reassess service level targets, or minimize risk of business failure
- Act as a Technical Lead for delivering key strategic projects, tasks and initiatives
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years' experience and knowledge of IT technology and infrastructure.
- Technical knowledge in Exchange Server 2010/2016 and Office 365 Exchange Online Administration and Configuration
- Prior experience managing and mentoring technical teams
- Ability to take ownership of the assigned tasks and completes them with minimal supervision
- Excellent documentation skills for technical documentation, knowledge articles and user training
- Experience in writing policy and procedure documentation
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes
- Good understanding of contract management and financial management principles
- Demonstrated ability to competently respond to critical system failures
- Exposure to Agile practices including lean design & development techniques
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or industry related experience.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation (3% Kiwisaver), 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.