Specialist II, Enterprise Collaboration | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| GT PD Specialist II-Enterprise Collaboration.pdf (PDF, 320KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Jan-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Specialist II, Enterprise Collaboration | Employee Experience| Group Technology
- IAG is Australia and New Zealand's largest general insurance organisation and the parent company for many leading brands including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Lumley
- Join a team whose mission is to enable world-class technology experiences for IAG's 18,000+ employees and partners across Australia, New Zealand and our other locations
- At IAG, the employee technology experience is directly connected to overall business performance – including enabling better external customer experiences, employee productivity, talent attraction and retention, and innovation
As a Specialist, Enterprise Collaboration you will develop and deliver high quality productivity and collaborative solutions. This role will be part of our Employee Experience team in IAG Group Technology, reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Collaboration.
You'll make a difference by provide third level technical support to our user community, helping to resolve or escalate technology Incidents and Requests while adhering to our quality and service level guidelines.
You will provide the following portfolio of collaboration services to staff across the IAG group in Australia and NZ.
- Office365 tenancy and associated services including;
- OneDrive for business;
- SharePoint team sites; and
- Office suite;
- Enterprise social (Yammer)
- Mail (Exchange on premise and online);
- Mail archiving;
- Domino services;
- E-Fax services; and
- Video content hosting services
#IAGGroupTech #EmployeeCollaboration #Technicalsupport
- Perform Level 3 ticket resolution and manage escalations as per SLAs
- Provide expert technical advice and support project activities as required
- Provide 24/7 support on a rotating roster
- Maintain technical documentation
- Complete and maintain knowledge articles to drive continual improvement in service delivery
- Monitor performance using management information systems, business and vendor engagement & observations and take action to address performance gaps.
- Respond immediately to service interruptions
- Stay abreast of the latest industry technology standards and practices, upskill and share knowledge with peers.
- Build effective working relationships. Work closely with the business and various cross functional teams to manage the platform effectively by troubleshooting desktop computing environment issues.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a user administration role
- 1 to 2 years' experience and knowledge of Exchange 2010 and/or Exchange 2016 Hybrid
- Advanced experience and knowledge using and administering Exchange Online using Office 365 portal
- Experience with Office365 tenancy administration and the M365 suite including OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Stream, Office etc.
- Experienced in Issue and problem management
- Good understanding of Video platforms, Windows operating system and hardware
- Knowledge in Windows PowerShell and PowerShell administration modules
- Understanding of Messaging concepts, Network protocols and terminology.
- Knowledge of the Azure platform and how it integrates with O365
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation (3% Kiwisaver), 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.