Graduate Talent Acquisition Consultant | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jan-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Based in Melbourne, this initial 6 Month Fixed Term position presents an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Talent Acquisition Consultant. In this role you will work side-by-side with the Graduate Program Talent Leader and IAG's business leaders to successfully deliver on the recruitment activity in filling all graduate vacancies for 2020 graduate intake.
As the position requires a high-level of business engagement, if you consider yourself a people person who can effectively build networks quickly, this could be the role for you! You will also be able to drive best practice recruitment through supporting graduate candidates through all elements of the recruitment process.
- Candidate management including screening (cv/video/phone), shortlisting, sourcing, assessment coordination, offer negotiation and placement/post-placement support
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders to effectively plan, understand and execute hiring needs
- Leverage data, analytics and market insights to influence hiring decisions
- Reporting – insights on applications and placed graduates
- Develop, manage and implement key projects to further improve customer experience for both our candidates and stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience in either an internal and / or agency environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to proactively provide customer centric solutions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) to effectively manage stakeholder and candidate expectations
- Motivated to provide the best quality recruitment services and outcomes
- Capable of multitasking, working to tight deadlines and managing conflicting priorities
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, everchanging and complex environment
- Highly energetic with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.