Manager, Strategic Planning | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| LA - PD on page - Manager, Strategic Planning.pdf (PDF, 141KB)
|Application Close Date:||02-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Your purpose in this role will be to bring your unique contribution, which will allow you to plan and facilitate the strategy and business plan formulation for our Australia Division. You will design, embed and manage the strategic execution system for the IAG Australia Division, linking its components including strategy development, planning, governance, program management, reporting, finance, risk and communications.
Your role will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Establish the strategic planning frameworks for the Australia Division to ensure consistency across all business units according to the strategic execution system of work
- Ensure development and alignment of the portfolio of Business Unit strategies and plans and Segment Plans for the Australia Division
- Write a high quality strategic plan for the Australia Division, that is integrated and co-ordinated with IAG's corporate strategy and other Divisions across IAG
- Assess strategic opportunities through analysis, review and financial modelling
- Manage the communications and planning process across key stakeholders including the Group Office of CEO and each Business Unit of the Australian Division
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrating "big picture" thinking, planning and ability to apply commercial acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organisation
- Optimising systems of work by monitoring operational execution and applying improvements
- Demonstrating knowledge of issues, opportunities and challenges for conducting business in the international marketplace; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
- Minimum three years' insurance experience / Minimum five years' strategy experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.