Specialist, Portfolio | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Feb-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As the Portfolio Specialist for NRMA, you will be responsible for driving the overall P&L outcomes of our NRMA products. You will contribute by defining strategic pricing and underwriting strategy for the segment, working on the establishment and achievement of business plans. Your role will play a pivotal part within the team, working across the Australia Division and the Group to drive business decisions and changes that support ongoing profitability and growth of NRMA.
- Define growth (e.g. x-sell, upsell etc.) and retention targets and opportunities for each segment
- Achieve customer growth and retention targets /actuals through ongoing
- monitoring and appropriate responses across distribution
- Manage loss ratio targets through pricing and product changes, and maintaining appropriate mix of business
- Governance through adherence to Group policies
- Managing cumulative impact of pricing decisions on customer segments
Skills & Experience
- Pricing - Knowledge of the full spectrum of insurance pricing activities, practices, tools and considerations; ability to utilise these and various techniques to set prices for premiums of different insurance products and contracts.
- Knowledge of Product Line - Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
- Risk Analysis and Selection - Knowledge of tools and techniques of analysing potential risk exposures; ability to utilise these to determine coverage.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.