Team Assistant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of this role is to support the Executive Manager, Legal, Group Services and the wider team, alongside two other team assistants. This position will support the Executive Manager with diary management and provide efficient and effective support and coordination for the Manager(s), as well as provide a very high level of administration.
- Diary and travel management
- Preparation of meetings, booking rooms/ venues, catering, coordinate attendees and distribute agendas
- Screen, receive and direct communication, including telephone calls and greeting visitors
- Record/File management - collating and indexing documents
- Copy, print, scan and fax documents
- Drafting of correspondence and marking up documents, formatting and proof reading
- Preparing presentations
- Monitor office supplies
- Distribute weekly newsletters
- Coordinate with Facilities Management to ensure issues are reported and resolved promptly
- Attend to any other administrative tasks
- Process invoices, credit card statements and expenses
- Demonstrate IAG values and behaviour
Skills & Experience
- Strong computer literacy, confident with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Ariba, EMS
- Organised and professional with the ability to multi task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail while performing several tasks simultaneously
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.