Assistant, Shared Technical Capability | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jan-2019|
Are you a highly organised, enthusiastic individual looking for the next step on their professional journey?
A permanent full-time role has recently become available in a fun, collaborative and highly supportive team within Group Technology. We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged, enjoys working at a fast pace and prides themselves on their amazing organisational skills and sense of humour.
As a member of our Assistant Team looking after Executive Managers in the Shared Technical Capability team, you will be joining a Trans-Tasman Network that offers continuous development and training opportunities. Reporting to one of our experienced Executive Assistants you will have a leader who will mentor and support you in your role and development.
To be successful in this role you must be able to operate within tight deadlines, work and think independently, possess the desire to deliver executive level administration support, hold outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong and lasting connections at a high level.
- Co-ordinating multiple diaries for remotely based Executive Managers
- Providing administration support to Executive Managers and their teams
- Travel coordination and proactive itinerary planning
- Expense management and ad-hoc administrative tasks as delegated
- Working to set time frames and standards
- Build strong networks and relationships with our team, Assistant network and broader IAG stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
- The capacity to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Advanced computer literacy
- Proficiency to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to refine and improve processes
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Take the next step on your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU! Applications close Sunday 20 January 2019.
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.