Assistant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Feb-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Are you a highly organised, enthusiastic individual looking for the next step on their professional journey?
A permanent full-time role has recently become available in a fun, collaborative and highly supportive team. We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged, enjoys working at a fast pace and prides themselves on their amazing organisational skills and sense of humour.
- Co-ordinating multiple diaries for Executive Managers, some who may be remotely based
- Providing administration support to Executive Managers and their teams
- Travel coordination and proactive itinerary planning
- Expense management and ad-hoc administrative tasks as delegated
- Working to set timeframes and standards
- Build strong networks and relationships with our team, Assistant network and broader IAG stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
- The capacity to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Advanced computer literacy
- Proficiency to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to refine and improve processes
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.