Manager, Delivery Practices | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| GT PD Manager-Delivery Practices.pdf (PDF, 372KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Dec-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
What is Shared Technical Capability?
Shared Technical Capability is a newly established division within IAG Group Technology to drive the future of work through promotion of innovative ways of working, state of the art technology, global thought leadership, and modern delivery practices to help make our world a safer place.
#IAGGroupTech #SharedTechCapability #Futureofwork
As the Manager, Delivery Practices, you will be customer focussed, results driven and able to work collaboratively with our people, customers and partners across Australia & New Zealand. Furthermore, you will cultivate innovation within your team and partners and will demonstrate and encourage life-long learning and continuous improvement. You will also have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Group Technology and IAG.
#AgileDelivery #Scrum #Lean #DevOps
- Translate industry delivery best practice to design and implement IAG specific standard delivery models, frameworks and approaches for technology programs across IAG to be effective and deliver business success
- Define the strategic implications to agreed drive models, frameworks, approaches, enterprise level adoption, such as DevOps, Cross Functional Teams and Continuous Delivery
- Recommend the right tools and advice different ways of working to support technology delivery programs to achieve their outcomes such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Design Thinking, DevOps etc.
- Enable and coach Group Tech and potentially stakeholders, through the changes required to successfully embed, implement and enable future technology
- Coach and mentor technology delivery program teams and stakeholders in the concepts and practices that underpin the new ways of technology delivery
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and new ways of working and delivery across IAG
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in Agile Practices and Agile Project Delivery within a large corporate environment
- Expert knowledge of Agile Frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe, LeSS) and tools
- Solid background in Continuous Delivery practices and techniques
- Proven people leadership and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse teams and personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective standards, processes and tools.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Information Technology or related fields
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation (3% Kiwisaver), 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position. #LI-HS1