Specialist, Partner Management | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| GT PD Specialist-Partner Management.pdf (PDF, 301KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Dec-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Specialist, Partner Management will be responsible for managing and reporting on Commercial and Governance aspects of Technology Partners. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Group Technology and IAG.
Please note that this would be a 12 months fixed term opportunity based in Melbourne
- Accountability to provide support for the commercial operations performance (overseeing invoice processing, management of commercial disputes, application of volume discounts, credits, performance claw-backs etc) for given Technology Partners.
- Accountability to support management of the relevant Technology Partner spend and activity levels are aligned with the Technology Partnering strategy.
- Accountability for coordination of the Partner Governance framework for relevant Partners
- Accountability to support IAG reporting requirements for our Technology Partners to provide visibility on performance, spend and compliance
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in commercial vendor management or procurement within financial services industry
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, networking and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to negotiation and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong reporting and research skills
- Solid project management and planning skills
- Knowledge in insurance industry would be highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related field would be desirable
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position. #LI-HS1