Executive Manager, Culture and Business Solutions | New Zealand North Region
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Executive Manager Culture and Business Solutions FINAL.docx (Word, 94KB)
|Application Close Date:||17-Jan-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Executive Manager Opportunity - Culture & Leadership
- Permanent Opportunity
IAG People & Culture Australia and New Zealand are currently on a journey to become one, transforming into a truly unique trans-Tasman operation. Because of this change, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Manager, Culture and Business Solutions to join IAG's Culture & Leadership team on a full-time basis, located in Auckland.
Working across both countries you'll continue to build on IAG's strategy from the outset; building strong foundations of safety, transparency, behaviours and leadership and continue with the positive momentum of what's already been achieved.
Drawing on your experience to be pragmatic, yet creative, you will work collaboratively with teams from across People & Culture and our business in a way that is agile, dynamic, impactful and holistic.
To be successful, it is important that you have outstanding stakeholder management expertise and a passion for driving consistency, as you leverage your strong influencing experience considering both the 'big-picture' strategy and specific business needs. You'll be a natural leader and be experienced at bringing teams together across different locations and creating harmonisation to new ways of working.
A key challenge will be your ability to influence decisions and prioritise as you manage competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Keep abreast of external socio-political, business environment and thought leadership trends that translate into innovative, customer centric and pragmatic solutions that foster and enable the IAG Purpose and Spirit
- Integrating group wide culture strategies and plans that create an inclusive, diverse and high-performance environment partnering closely with Risk and Safety to make the world a safer place for our people - a place where people thrive
- Embedding a culture measurement approach that enables us to assess and drive change and work in partnership with our workforce analytics team to ensure optimum organisational performance through data-informed decision making
- Designing the People Experience Journey Map aligned to IAG's people strategy that meaningfully connects with the Customer journey
- Bringing our Spirit to life through reinforcing and amplifying collective leadership mindsets and behaviours through developing rituals, symbols and practices -fostering purpose-led leadership which shapes our culture
- Leading and defining the Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy, ensuring it is tightly integrated into the broader Cultural Strategy and is "built into rather than bolted onto" all that we do across IAG
- Leading your team to ensure connection to IAG's purpose and deliver a high performing agile culture which is role modelled through the Spirit
Skills & Experience
- 10 years+ experience leading an Organisational Development and/ or Culture Change role, setting and implementing functional strategies across a multi-function business
- Experience designing and developing Culture Strategies that drive a positive People and Customer Experience
- Experience leading the design, development and implementation of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategies and solutions with measurable outcomes
- Experience in driving transformational change and creating a high-performance culture
- Experience in managing multiple and diverse suppliers
- Strategic mindset, strong financial and business acumen, customer focus, cultivates innovation, comfortable working with ambiguity
- The ability to engage broadly and communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, operate collaboratively with an outcomes focused mindset
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of New Zealand's most trusted brands, including NZI, AMI, State, Swann Insurance, Lantern and NAC Insurance. In Australia NRMA Insurance, CGU and SGIO lead the way.
How to Apply
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include Kiwisaver, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
This role was advertised prior to the Christmas break and we aiming to interview towards the end of January. If you would like to discuss before applying then please contact email@example.com or Phone +61 2 9292 3349.