Team Leader, Liability Claims | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Team Leader Liability Claims.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Feb-2019|
- Exciting Leadership Opportunity
- CBD - Melbourne
- Full-Time/Perm Role
You will bring your performance driven, relationship focused leadership experience along with your in-depth knowledge of liability claims to this role. You will have the opportunity to lead a friendly, experienced team who will manage a portfolio of claims in the Liability' Supported claims segment. You will be responsible for managing the team's workflow, coaching and providing technical assistance to direct reports to ensure they deliver an exceptional customer service experience to our insured as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the team displays high level of claims management service delivery to ensure the achievement of financial and other service performance metrics.
- Monitor team performance by reviewing reports and monitoring workflow to maintain service excellence standards.
- Provide accurate and regular feedback on team's performance and issues through the completion of monthly reports.
- Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships and ensure the team maintains a high level of customer service.
- Report on the financial metrics in relation to the team and what impact this has in relation to the profitability of the Business Unit.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years leading a team
- Extensive experience in successfully managing complex liability claims
- Experience in successfully leading and managing a team
- Workflow management
- Able to build and maintain service quality and excellence to achieve financial performance and service metrics
- Able to effectively build and manage relationships with business partners
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.