Claims Consultant - Strata | NSW Sydney North
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jan-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We currently have an opportunity for a Claims Consultant to join the Strata Unit Underwriting business located in our North Sydney offices. In this position you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of claims, liaising with key stakeholders and processing claims in accordance to SUU polices and time frames. This position will provide systems and policy training, as well as mentoring and ongoing development.
- Proactive management of strata claims in an efficient, fair and timely manner
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims and leverage the expertise of senior claims consultants and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with our partners and suppliers
- Evaluations, basic investigatory tasks by gathering and documenting relevant information
- Provide assistance to team members and identify opportunities for process improvement to support the achievement of team and organisational goals and objectives
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service experience and a passion for helping people
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills/literacy and ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Attentive and confident when liaising with customers and service providers
- Positive attitude to teamwork and willingness to embrace change
- Property claims or other claims management experience (desirable)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.