Commercial Management Analyst | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Group Technology PD Analyst, Commercial Mgmt.docx (Word, 56KB)
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As a Commercial Management Analyst, you would be accountable for taking a controlled and disciplined commercial focus and provides transparency and signs to our leadership teams on Group Technology spending. As part of your role you would play an integral role in the annual budgeting and forecasting cycles. Furthermore, you would be monitoring and report on various activities, with a focus on the Group Technology labour force. Due to the nature of the role, where no day is exactly the same, there will be various ad hoc related tasks.
- Conduct analysis and insights on key drivers of Group Tech spend and advise on Investment optimisation strategies based on insights
- Provide commercial support to reduce “run” costs and reinvest in to “change" initiatives
- Support project funding, time sheeting and recharge process for all activities
- Produce structured and ad-hoc reporting on the commercial activity within Group Tech against plan
- Ensure the time sheet process within Technology systematically provides accurate and timely data to support Group Technology labour cost management
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a commercial insight analysis role
- knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex financial matters in an understandable manner
- Understanding of business and financial impact of decision making
- Good stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Background in Technology Services or Consulting would be highly regarded
- Degree in Business related discipline
- CA or CPA would be desirable (not essential)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, (3% kiwisaver), 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.