Manager, Automation Delivery | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| GT PD Manager-Automation Delivery.pdf (PDF, 348KB)
|Application Close Date:||17-Dec-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
What is Shared Technical Capability?
Shared Technical Capability is a newly established division within IAG Group Technology to drive the future of work through promotion of innovative ways of working, state of the art technology, global thought leadership, and agile methodologies to help make our world a safer place.
We bring together capabilities and teams focused on driving market leading standards and practices, leveraging existing knowledge and expertise across Australia and New Zealand to deliver integration and automation services and solutions for IAG stakeholders.
#IAGGroupTech #SharedTechCapability #Futureofwork
As the Manager, Automation Delivery, you will draw on your automation and leadership experience to increase awareness of automation within IAG, whilst leading a multi-partner environment to identify, deliver and support automation solutions. You will also have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Group Technology and IAG.
#Automation #Robotics #AgileDelivery
- Develop and maintain automation strategy for optimising value from the automation platform
- Work with leaders across IAG on business process re-engineering, looking for areas where automation can be adopted
- Drive operational governance in line with IAG partners, processes and standards such as ITIL and SIAM to ensure high availability and reliability of the platform
- Create quantifiable metrics to measure the success of the platform
- o Contribute to increased Customer advocacy through building trusted relationships, backed by consistent delivery of automation services and solutions
- Proactively manage demand and capacity across platform and partners to deliver on prioritised and approved demand, whilst reducing key person dependencies
- Maintain an external focus to identify insights, innovation and opportunities for enhanced automation capability within IAG
- Work with leaders across the organisation to increase knowledge of the automation discipline
Skills & Experience
- Track record of experience managing robotics transformation projects
- Proven people leadership and management, including talent development
- Experience working managing Vendor Partners and Suppliers
- Knowledge in workforce planning, budgets and forecasting
- Hands-on experience in full life cycle of automation solution implementation
- Experience working on Robotics technology platforms
- Good understanding of Robotics Automation architecture
- Strong technology industry knowledge
- Exposure to Agile Delivery
- Ability to execute strategy
- Commercial experience using RPA, RDA tools (RPA Tool Certification would be desirable)
- Tertiary qualification/s in Information Technology or related fields
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation (3% Kiwisaver), 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.