Internal Audit Manager | NSW Sydney Inner
|Category:||Risk and Compliance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Internal Audit Manager.docx (Word, 48KB)
|Application Close Date:||17-Jan-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
As the Internal Audit Manager you will conduct reviews of key processes, provide quality information to assist management in managing business and control risk exposures, complying with company policy and regulatory requirements and achieving business objectives.
You will work closely with senior management across the business in the execution of planned review activities.
Key Responsibilities –
- Leveraging the audit methodology and disciplines of time management, people management and quality in completing review activity.
- Draft high quality internal audit reports.
- Manage the tracking of open audit issue resolution with stakeholders.
- Proactively providing thoughts/insights into the dynamic planning process for review activity.
- Broadening of influence and contact across the business.
Skills you bring –
- Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. finance, business, accounting, economics, IT.
- ANZIFF qualifications relevant.
- Professional qualifications with IIA, CA, CPA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years Internal or external audit background, understanding objectives and outputs of an IA function.
- Financial services experience, particularly non-life insurance is highly desirable.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.