Telephone Business Consultant Lifestyle and Leisure | NSW Sydney West
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Jan-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We currently have multiple opportunities for full-time Telephone Business Consultants to join our Lifestyle & Leisure team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a flexible staffing team that will see you be the first point of contact for our customers.
In this position you will be responsible for handling incoming calls and enquiries from new and existing customers to assist them in choosing the right coverage and other general enquiries that they may have. To be successful in this position you will be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills, strong ability to build rapport and identify sales opportunities that are in line with customer's needs.
These positions will be commencing on 28th January 2019 working 37.5 hours per week with a variety of shifts available operating across Monday to Sunday on a rotating roster between 9am and 8pm on weekdays or 8am-4pm on weekends. If you are able to work weekends, then loading will be provided.
3 weeks of fulltime paid training will be provided based in our Parramatta office. You will continue your learning in our office for 6 months, with the opportunity to transition to a flexible working arrangement of working from home.
Here are just a few things our employees love about flexible working options:
- "Flexible working hours means I can pick up more hours when we are busy"
- "Working from home has bonded the team by sharing information and tips though instant messaging online"
- "I have set up my home office just how I want it"
- "You have lots of support"
- Support customers by helping them understand insurance and assisting them in choosing the right level of cover for the things they value most.
- Through quality conversations with new and existing customers, providing them with the peace of mind that comes from an organisation who will be there to HELP in times of need.
- Attend and partake in the office based training and team meetings on a regular basis.
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the business based on customer demand
- Strive to achieve business based targets and outcomes which include sales and retention of business
Skills & Experience
- Independent problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- Experience working in a Sales environment and achieving Sales Targets
- Ability to work in a team environment both virtually and in office
- Flexible, Self-sufficient and happy to work in various channels
- Live within 1 hours distance from our Parramatta office (required)
- To work from home, you will need to have a home phone line, high speed internet connection and a private home office set up.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.