Operations Support Officer | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Dec-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Based in our Pyrmont office you will join a busy, lean and agile team as the Operations Support Officer. This position is responsible for assisting combined aspects of administration, reconciliation of accounts, answering inquires and providing high quality support to brokers, as well as reporting and problem solving.
IAL is an end to end personal lines insurance business wholly owned by IAG, providing personal lines insurance products exclusively to the Australian market through our intermediated distribution partners.
- Resolve operational issues within the service level agreements
- Create and update reports (SQL & Excel)
- Reconcile annual and monthly instalment policies
- Address broker enquires promptly and accurately
- Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems
- Evaluate current operational processes and recommend new system developments
Skills & Experience
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- The ability to adapt to new software quickly
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and able to hit the ground running
- Proven experience of working in Corporate and Customer Services
- Personable and proactive
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU! We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.