One to One Marketing Specialist | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| One to One Marketing Specialist (002).pdf (PDF, 95KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-May-2019|
IAG's purpose is to make the world a safer place. It is our job in Marketing to build brands and experiences that bring this purpose to life and inspire our customers.
You will bring a progressive, hands on approach to our consumer customer communications, building a new level of intimacy and engagement with our customers and seeing every opportunity to speak with a customer as a chance to create an advocate.
- You will be held accountable for delivering customer number growth
- Growing lifetime customer value through reducing churn, increasing loyalty and increasing product holdings of our consumer and business customer base
- Accountable for the end to end implementation and continuous optimisation of customer communication journey experiences, moving from a product-led to customer journey-led approach
- Leverage our new marketing automation platform and integrated marketing channels
- Partner with divisional teams to translate marketing requirements into functional customer communication journey experiences
- Champion a culture of marketing experimentation and test and learn, supporting the evolution of machine learning within IAG
- Manage the relationship with agencies and vendors that support the One to One Marketing initiatives
Skills & Experience
- You must have a passion for one-to-one/direct marketing
- 3 years+ experience in a similar one-to-one/direct marketing role in complex, matrixed corporate with large customer base
- Your passion and skillset for will be in digital and data over traditional direct mail
- Proven track record in the end to end execution of customer programs at scale that have delivered impressive business results
- In-depth understand of customer segmentation, marketing automation, data driven digital marketing and marketing experimentation
- Ability to identify, develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.