Penetration Tester, Cyber Security | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Cyber Security Penetration Tester.docx (Word, 53KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
IAG's strategy is to build our digital DNA and create the best digital insurance and ancillary company globally by moving towards more open systems and connecting with partners. The purpose of this role is to help protect IAG's digital and information assets by performing penetration tests and other security related assessments.
- Perform Infrastructure, Application and Mobile Penetration Tests and ensure that new and existing systems comply with security requirements by conducting assurance reviews of systems and / or processes.
- Manage Penetration Testing Reporting data – assist with framework implementation and ensure that projects have implemented mandated security controls prior to go-live. Validate and assist with the requirements of PCI or other mandatory legislative or regulated control requirements.
- Process Improvement – identify practical improvements to processes that would improve agility and allow greater utilisation of self-service capabilities.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of four years' experience working in corporate environments performing Application and Infrastructure security penetration testing
- Penetration testing security certifications e.g. OSCP / OCSE / CRT / CCT
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.