Administration Specialist | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Dec-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting as soon as possible we have an available position for an Administration Assistant to join our Broker & Agency Solutions team on a full time basis, which will be based in North Sydney. The purpose of your position will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to Operations Manager and the wider team. You will be well organised, self-motivated and enjoy the responsibility of working autonomously while ensuring the team is fully supported.
The role will be based in Strata Unit Underwriters (SUU) business, which exists with the sole purpose of protecting strata communities. Our vision is to provide the most effective strata risk solutions and be recognised as having the best expertise and services, as measured by our customers. SUU has been delivering high quality residential and commercial strata insurance solutions to the Australian strata community since 1999. Our customers have peace of mind knowing we are wholly owned by Insurance Australia Group, Australia and New Zealand's largest general insurer.
- Answering incoming calls for all SUU office around Australia.
- Meet & greet clients.
- Sorting incoming/outgoing mail.
- Distributing incoming e-mails (info inbox)
- Sending out PDS and invoices.
- Managing the boardroom/meeting room schedule, maintaining boardroom & reception area, insuring they are clean & tidy at all times.
- Sending certificate of currencies and keeping certificate of currency records.
- Assist with the general office management to enable the smooth running of the business unit and assist with adhoc administration for other departments when required.
- Assist with credit card reimbursements
Skills & Experience
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role that required you to be organized and professional
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail while performing several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously and take action to support the team in meeting deadlines and attending required appointments
- Proficient with using Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.