Principal Website Production Manager | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to lead a team who run the experience across IAG's websites with the objective of accelerating digital adoption and creating amazing customer experiences. You are innovative, enthusiastic, customer focused with strong judgment and creative problem-solving skills, with demonstrated skills in agile and lean methods.
- Develop and lead a high performing website product team - identify, attract and retain high performing content management and production team.
- Content experience strategy and production - passionate about content and making it easy for customers experience our brands, products and services online. You see the website as product experience and proactively look to take it to another level.
- Relationship management - natural relationship builder and influencer to remove roadblocks for your team and develop new and productive collaboration opportunities inside Customer Labs and IAG more broadly.
- Website planning, delivery and performance - strong agile background and commercial focus to ensure capability is planned and value delivered in line with expectations.
Skills & Experience
- +5 years' experience in running website teams either from an eCommerce or Operational perspective.
- Demonstrated track record in designing and running high profile, game changing websites.
- +5 years' experience in leading high-performing, agile, cross-functional teams in a lean or agile environment.
- Proven performance history of driving organic growth and value creation through digital product innovation based on consumer insights and rapid iteration.
- In-depth experience in the consumer internet and/or digital media industry, at companies whose best in class digital experiences have demonstrated rapid growth in customer adoption and engagement.
- Skilled analytical thinker who can gather data, break problems down into their parts and propose solutions.
- Empathetic and curious by nature - must have the ability and willingness to walk in the shoes of others
- +5 experiences with using Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics and/or similar, Drupal
- Running creative or website teams both agency and client side
- Experience combining Cloud, API's, open source software and packaged enterprise software to deliver customer facing outcomes
- Experience defining AI powered customer experience platforms
- Experience in digital only or technology-based companies
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.