Principal Product Owner Analysis Manager | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to develop and lead a world class Product Owner and Analysis Chapter. You have extensive experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner Chapter Lead to support agile delivery at scale. You are passionate about developing people to be expert product and digital insights practitioners, and to continually improve digital products.
- Develop and lead a high performing Product Owner team which will vary in size and location depending on the products in market, priorities and project funding.
- Develop and lead a high performing Product Analyst team, to ensure we are data informed to understand customer and business problems, and continually learn from agile delivery of digital products and features.
- Relationship management - natural relationship builder and influencer to remove roadblocks for your team and develop new and productive collaboration opportunities inside Customer Labs and IAG more broadly.
- People allocation to support strategic initiatives and optimization - You will have strong and productive relationships with all your peers and key stakeholders, so you can forecast resources needs.
Skills & Experience
- +5 years' experience managing product team, product owners or business analysts in a lean or agile environment that is dynamic, customer and results focussed environment
- +5 years' experience leading teams or driving significant change in digital transformation
- Experience in establishing a product owner and insights practice, including development frameworks and tools
- Current CSPO certification
- In-depth experience in the consumer internet and/or digital media industry, at companies whose best in class digital experiences
- Skilled analytical thinker who can gather data, break problems down into their parts and propose solutions
- Empathetic and curious by nature - must have the ability and willingness to walk in the shoes of others
- Experience in using digital analytics tool such as Google Analytics, or the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Experience using the Atlassian suite and/or product toolkits such as Wizeline, ProductPlan, Asana or similar
- Experience in working in digital agencies or consulting firms
- Experience combining Cloud, API's, open source software and packaged enterprise software to deliver customer facing outcomes
- Experience defining AI powered customer experience platforms
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.